Wednesday 18 January 2012

:: Tessa & Nate's Romance ::

I just love that NRL footballer, Nate Myles, proposed to former Home & Away star, Tessa James, with a $2 pink heart shaped "rock" from a toy store...



She now flaunts a much more substantial rock - a 1.5 carat vivid natural yellow diamond ring that she designed herself....LOVE!!!!




On 23rd December 2001, the couple wed outdoors in the spectacular 100-year-old gardens of The Gables in Melbourne and hosted their 150 guests at Tessa's family home for the reception.





Tessa had a traditional wedding, themed "natural romance", and arrived in Rolls Royce with her father. Here dress was absolutely divine and hand crafted over 6 months by the master of couture, Steven Khalil. It was a drop shoulder design featuring swarovski pearl beads, ostrich feathers and french lace....SWOON!

I just love her touch of something borrowed and something blue, a family hairloom brooch worn in her hair <3






"Even though you tell me every day that you are lucky to be with me, I want you to know that I really
am the lucky one,” Tessa said in her vows.






As the cocktail style party went on into the night Tessa changed into a stunning backless short dress, also designed by Steven Khalil, featuring scalloped French lace. I love this idea of a shorter gown to dance the night away in and make your getaway in comfort!




The gorgeous couple’s wedding was last week featured exclusively in New Idea magazine where Nate’s speech was quoted: “Honest to God, I tell her every day how lucky I am to have her and I will always love her to death. I don’t think I could love anyone as much as I do her”.





You must click this link below and watch the film from their day by Untitled Film Works -- just GORGEOUS!!

http://vimeo.com/34280521



Photos sourced from GM Photographics and The Knot.


Love and sunshine,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, BOTH of her dresses are absolutely stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We’re passionate about recording all those precious moments that make up your special wedding day

    ReplyDelete