Thursday 23 February 2012

:: {Introducing...} Chanele Rose Flowers & Events ::

Been incredibly busy lately and been neglecting my blog :( ...but here is a NEW post...my 2nd installment in introducing industry professionals that I recommend because there work is A^MAZING...

Meet Lina Bteddini of Chanele Rose Flowers and Events.


I have had the pleasure of working with Lina on some of my photoshoots and her work is simply stunning! The quality and the life of the flowers amazed me when I got to take some home and they lasted days! I just love her enthusiasm and the passion that goes into each and every bouquet.

Her work is just gorgeous and the photos explain it all...


On shoot with Teeki


 Stunning Colours..


On shoot with Teeki



The most amazing "Vintage" looking bouquet



A little insight into the world of Lina <3

How long have you been working in the industry? 
Almost 4 years now.

What is your favourite combination for a bouquet?
Oh that is such a hard one!! I am pretty sure this changes every week! This week it is Dahlias, David Austen & Snow Berries.

What is your most popular flower request?
Peony or David Austen Rose bouquets.

If you had free reign to make a bouquet out of whatever you wanted...what would you use?
Really it would depend on the season but generally speaking I love using native wild flowers. I find them all so unique and interesting.




On shoot with Teeki


Bringing in some colour with pops of pink!


 Real Bride: gorgeous bouquets with succulents contrast nicely against the gorgeous short black bridesmaids dresses



Real Bride Tara. Image by Moving Memories Photography 






Lina's Alice in Wonderland inspired shoot. One Love Photography
 
 
What do you love most about working in the wedding industry?
I love the wedding industry mostly because I cannot think of anything more rewarding than the feeling that you have taken part in such a special occassion! To have touched someone's life in such a way that will never be forgotten. To be a part of a magical event like that is the most amazing and satisfying feeling - you just cant explain it!!

What do you want to achieve in the next 10 years?
I would love to continue bringing a smile to peoples faces with flowers and producing beautiful events. hopefully one day I can tune my knowledge into teaching floristry - that would be nice!



Bridal bouquets - soft & dainty sweet peas, freesias and roses




 On shoot with Teeki
Photography by Serendipity Corner



On shoot with Teeki
Photography by Jessica Ruisan



On shoot with Teeki
Photography by Serendipity Corner



Favourite summer tunes? 
Anything blues and 80’s

How do your friends describe you?
A little crazy, lovable and a true friend!

Something you cant live without? 
My hubby & kids!!

If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would it be? And why?  
The Dalai Lama, he inspires me everyday! I love everything he stands for. The peace he resembles – I just worship him!!
 
Favourite Bridal dress designer? And what do you love about them/their style? That’s a hard one! I love so many...But I am so in love with the incredible Elle Saab, I adore the style the soft flowing gowns and exquisite fabrics & lace he uses in the gowns he creates.. so beautiful!!




On the cover of Modern Wedding Flowers magazine



Featured on the cover of The Knot magazine


You can find her...

I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and found it inspiring and helpful! Stay tuned for more posts on people I adore - such as photographers, hair stylists, florists, event stylists and more...

Love and sunshine,
Amy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment